Reservation Policy Campgrounds
Campsite applies system Camping Key Europe, which means you must have a valid Camping Key Europe when renting a campsite. If you don´t have a valid Camping Key Europeans, you can solve this at the check-in place (Except for booking cottages)
Age limit for booking
To book / contract with us, you must be 18 years. Different age rules may exist at the respective accommodation facility. Always check what applies to your facility. Proof of age may be required at check-in. The minimum age is required for access to the accommodation. Your reservation is confirmed when you paid the deposit or the entire rental fee.
- When booking more than 60 days before arrival the fee is 10% of the total amount. Payment shall be made within 10 days of the confirmation is sent. It will be deducted from the rent. The rest of the rent must be paid no later than 60 days before arrival.
- A booking fee is charged at SEK 100 for bookings involving more than 3 days and with SEK 150 for bookings a shorter period. The booking fee is paid simultaneously with the entry fee (when booking more than 60 days before arrival), otherwise in connection with the final payment.
- If you do not pay the fee on time, we may cancel your booking. If you miss the final payment will count as a cancellation by you and the rules for cancellation
- You may cancel in writing to the head of the reservation (see confirmation). Cancellation is not valid if it is done to someone else.
- If you cancel more than 60 days before arrival, you do not pay more than a service fee of SEK 250 and ev. Bookingfee
- Cancellation of the reservation 60-40 days prior to arrival must be 25% of the total rent due.
- cancellation of booking 40 to 30 days, 50% of the total rent due.
- cancellation of booking 29 to 15 days, 75% of the total rent due.
- cancellation of the reservation 14 to 0 days, 100% of the total rent due.
- If no cancellation and the reserved objects are not required by the guest, the campsite has the right to be credited with the total price of the reservation. Amendments involving different time or items are to be considered as a cancellation and new booking
Cancellation insurance (Campgrounds)
- You can protect yourself against cancellation fee by taking out cancellationinsurance, at a cost of SEK 250 per booking. Cancellation insurance can only be purchased at time of reservation. With cancellation insurance, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to arrival date, no other fee than the fee of SEK 250 per booking as well as any. bookingfee, provided that any of the following events occurred. Except commenced stay
- death, illness or serious accident that affected you, husband / wife, partner, or your wife / husband / partner’s parents, children, siblings or traveling companion;
- the occurrence of a serious event beyond your control, such as extensive fire or flood in your home, which means that it is not reasonable to demand that you honor your booking
- You must be able to prove the doctor’s certificate, authority or insurance. Certificates received later than seven (7) days after the cancellation date will not be considered.
- If canceled non-refundable charge for cancellation and any booking fees.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT TIMES
Check-in time is at 15:00 and check out time is at the latest. 12:00 unless otherwise agreed. Do not be left empty / cabin / room in no time you will be charged any additional costs incurred if the next guest cannot check in on time.
At the campsite applied SCR’s conduct. Locally may be some additional rules on the placement of unit on site, car parking, elkablars drawing, sewage tanks, and more based on the authority’s edicts. Violation of the rules of order means that the guest may be rejected.
Maid service (house)
- Daily housekeeping not included
- The final cleaning of the house if desired SEK 500: -
You have yourself the protection that you deem necessary, such as liability, accident and baggage insurance. If you checked in with a valid Camping Key Europe for special insurance for accidents at the site. (Except cabine bookings)
Hire of boat
Would boat or engine damage occure the result may be that you have to bear the full cost yourself. The boats are not insured
The campsite is responsible for damage caused to you by proven negligence of the warden or his staff in connection with their official duties.
The campsite is not responsible for any damage caused to you by third parties or other guest. Nor for injury was outside the campsite control.
Grievance / complaints
If not rented items meet the promised condition, we want you to report it within 24 hours of arrival so that we have an opportunity to correct it. Errors that occur during your stay, we want you to apply as soon as possible.